No Subject

Dear all..

        I have a complex structure of protein with a sugar. One
tetramer is in the asymmetric unit.

	In such complexes, usually to discuss the interaction
of protein with sugar, one will consider the monomer in which sugar is
not involved in the crystal contacts since interactions in this will be
close to the interaction in solution.

	In my case, in all the monomers, sugar is involed in the
crystal contacts but differently in different monomers. So how do I
interpret these interactions (ie. interaction between sugar and symmetry
related protein molecule) ? Can anyone suggest some reference to read in
this regard?

	Thanks in advance.

with regards,
jprakash