No Subject

	Dear all,

	I am in the process of refinig a TIM-2PG (2-phosphoglycerate)
	at high resolution.

	One expect only the D- isomer to bound to the active site.

	I would like calculate the Chiral volume of this ligand to use
	as restraint in SHELX-97 refinement.

	(a) could any one help me by suggesting a program which can do
	the needfull ?

	(b) what if one does not use this as restraint in a case where
	the resolution of the data is near atomic resolution ?

	Looking forward to your replies.

	Thanks a lot.

	S.Parthasarathy.
	Molecular Biophysics Unit