[ccp4bb]: disulfide isomerase and refolding!

Hi all!

Once again a non-ccp4 related (?) pre-crystallography question.

Have people succeded in using PDI to successfuly refold proteins
from e.coli overexpressed mixed disulfide scenario.

Reason.
I have a protein that has 7 disulfides and it is expressed in E.Coli.
The disulfides are a mixture of all kinds as seen from peptide mapping.  I
want to unfold them and refold them with PDI (I seem to have heard that
this works).  How can one do this....

Thanks.

Rams.

--
S.Ramaswamy                          Phone: 319 335 7917
Department of Biochemistry,          Fax  : 319 335 9570