No Subject

Dear All,
I got some problem when I install ccp4 4.1 on both o2 running irix 6.5 and
linux running redhat 7.0

/usr/local/ccp4/src/stereo_/astereo.f:
/usr/local/ccp4/src/stereo_/central.f:
/usr/local/ccp4/src/stereo_/helix.f:
/usr/local/ccp4/src/stereo_/lineq1.f:
/usr/local/ccp4/src/stereo_/refine.f:
Makefile.am:19: library used but `LIBTOOL' not defined in `configure.in'
WARNING: `automake' is missing on your system.  You should only need it if
         you modified `Makefile.am', `acinclude.m4' or `configure.in'.
         You might want to install the `Automake' and `Perl' packages.
         Grab them from any GNU archive site.
make: file `Makefile' line 443: Syntax error
ld: WARNING 84: /usr/lib/libc.so is not used for resolving any symbol.
ld: FATAL 9: I/O error (-lxdl_viewextra): No such file or directory
ld: FATAL 9: I/O error (-lxdl_view): No such file or directory
ld: FATAL 9: I/O error (-lxdl_view): No such file or directory
ld: FATAL 9: I/O error (-lxdl_view): No such file or directory
Fatal error in: /usr/lib/uopt

In fact, the configure found the automake when it launch

checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found

I checked on my system, it do have automake

dimer 30# which automake
/usr/freeware/bin/automake

Also, I go through the ccp4 problems page, it said something about GNU autoconf.
I just want to make sure that's my problem.

Many thanks for your reply.

wei