Re: [ccp4bb]: REFMAC5 under CCP4 4.1

Garib Murshudov wrote:
> It is linux 7.0 problem. To be precise it is optimisation of g77 compilers
        ---------
Garib of course means that it is a RedHat 7 problem.

I'm currently trying to get hold of the 2.95-2 compiler (used by
Mandrake and SuSe 7.x) to see if I can build a working ditribution with
that. If so, I'll provide a binary package for RedHat 7.

Unfortunately its not going very well: the stupid RedHat compilers won't
even build gcc.