Re: [ccp4bb]: REFMAC5 under CCP4 4.1

RE REFMAC5 failing to converge on script used successfully before

yes, I am running RedHat linux v7 with all the latest updates and
gcc-g77-2.96-69

REFMAC5 converges OK in this environment when compiled with "-O0" but not
when compile with "-O"

I wonder if this affects other programs as well?

thanks,

"Words, I've noticed, describe just about anything."  - James Lileks
                        David J. Schuller
                        modern man in a post-modern world
                        MacCHESS, Cornell University
                        djs63@cornell.edu