Re: [ccp4bb]: CCP4i Quirk

Hi Paul,

Just seen the same error message myself..

It happens when you've closed the main graphical ccp4i process but the
run script is still running.  (This is a perfectly OK thing to do!).
The running script attempts to open a socket ot the main graphical ccp4i
to send the message that the script has finished.  You get the erro
message because the 'server' (i.e. the main ccp4i process) is not there.

When you restart the main ccp4i it should check the log file for any job
that it believes are still running and figure out that they have
finished.  So everything should look OK to you.

So I don't think ther is a problem ... unless we need to make a slightly
less scary warning message.

Liz