[ccp4bb]: ccp4i / tcl errors

Hello, everyone.

I have recently installed CCP4-4.1 on a RedHat 6.2 machine.  Everything
seems to be fine, except when I try to view some of the graphs.
For example, when I try to look at the Refmac tables of "Rfactor analysis,
F distribution v resin" I get the error
"Error:can't find element "Rf_used" in ".f.pane.p1.g"
The stack trace is below.
The same error arises in the rmstab graph, except it is the element
"main-chain" that is not found.  The same stack trace is produced.
These errors are only produced when I try to view graphs produced by the
latest version of CCP4.

Any suggestions?  Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
David Cooper

ps Here is stack trace.
can't find element "main-chain" in ".f.pane.p1.g"
    while executing
"$g element configure $name -color $colour -symbol
$symbol -pixels $symbolsize -linewidth $linewidth
-dashes $dashes"
    (procedure "configure_plot" line 32)
    invoked from within
"configure_plot stuff"
    (procedure "plot_data" line 111)
    invoked from within
"plot_data $arrayname $dataVar $ig"
    (procedure "plot_data0" line 12)
    invoked from within
"plot_data0 stuff data 0"
    (procedure "expand_table_list" line 13)
    invoked from within
"expand_table_list stuff data [.f.pane.p2.pl.lb
nearest 14]"
    (command bound to event)