Re: [ccp4bb]: ccp4i / tcl errors

To follow up Liz's message, please note that this problem is already
recorded on the CCP4 problems pages, see

http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/problems.html

under the section "Programs" (Refmac5-loggraphs).

(Please also note new server address!)

The problem is that Refmac5 doesn't write the correct format for the
loggraph-style tables - to fix existing graphs you will need to do as
Liz suggests in her earlier message.

The long-term fix is to apply the fix to Refmac5 as directed on the
problems pages.

As always I urge people to check these pages in the event of problems
with the software, and to report bugs to ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk.

Hope this helps, best wishes

Peter.

On Mon, 7 May 2001, David R. Cooper wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>

> Hello, everyone.
>
> I have recently installed CCP4-4.1 on a RedHat 6.2 machine.  Everything
> seems to be fine, except when I try to view some of the graphs.
> For example, when I try to look at the Refmac tables of "Rfactor analysis,
> F distribution v resin" I get the error
> "Error:can't find element "Rf_used" in ".f.pane.p1.g"
> The stack trace is below.
> The same error arises in the rmstab graph, except it is the element
> "main-chain" that is not found.  The same stack trace is produced.
> These errors are only produced when I try to view graphs produced by the
> latest version of CCP4.
>
> Any suggestions?  Has anyone else seen this?
>
> Thanks,
> David Cooper
>
> ps Here is stack trace.
> can't find element "main-chain" in ".f.pane.p1.g"
>     while executing
> "$g element configure $name -color $colour -symbol
> $symbol -pixels $symbolsize -linewidth $linewidth
> -dashes $dashes"
>     (procedure "configure_plot" line 32)
>     invoked from within
> "configure_plot stuff"
>     (procedure "plot_data" line 111)
>     invoked from within
> "plot_data $arrayname $dataVar $ig"
>     (procedure "plot_data0" line 12)
>     invoked from within
> "plot_data0 stuff data 0"
>     (procedure "expand_table_list" line 13)
>     invoked from within
> "expand_table_list stuff data [.f.pane.p2.pl.lb
> nearest 14]"
>     (command bound to event)

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD