Re: [ccp4bb]: ccp4i error

Dear Jinsong

You don't specify whether the problem happens immediately on starting
CCP4i or whether it happens at a later stage, e.g. when you open a task
window or start to run a job.

Without more information I suggest that you check the values of the
environment variable CCP4I_TCLTK, which is set in ccp4.setup and should
point to the version you installed from the ftp server. Possibly it is
currently using an older version?

If this doesn't fix it then please send me more details about exactly
what you were doing when the error occured, to help us track it down.

Best wishes

Peter.

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Jinsong Liu wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> We just upgraded our ccp4 to the latest version of ccp4.1.1. We have
> IRIX6.5 here so we install the SGI binary for tclck from ccp4 site. But
> we still come up with following error message:
>
> Using CCP4 programs from /net/firth/disk44/CCP4-4.1.1
> Error: bad option "join": should be atime, dirname, executable, exists,
> extension, isdirectory, isfile, lstat, mtime, owned, readable, readlink,
> root, size, stat, tail, type, or writable
>     while executing
> "file join $env(CCP4I_TOP) bin ccp4ish.tcl"
>     invoked from within
> "source [file join $env(CCP4I_TOP) bin ccp4ish.tcl]..."
>     (file "/net/firth/disk44/CCP4-4.1.1/ccp4i/bin/ccp4ish" line 5)
>
> Can you give us some hints about how to fix it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> jinsong
>
> --
> "The DAO is not a real DAO when it can be talked about."
> 						---(DAO DE JING)
> Jinsong Liu, Ph.D.
> Tularik Inc.				Phone: 	650 825-7054
> Two Corporate Drive         		Fax: 	650 825-7320
> South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA	Email: jsliu@tularik.com

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD