Re: [ccp4bb]: summary on Glycerol

Bernhard Rupp wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> to save listserver space, the summary on 'Glycerol, good or bad',
> is published in http://www-structure.llnl.gov/copc.htm
>
> Thx to all contributors!

But please keep sending those summaries to the bulletin board, too!
I keep them safe to retrieve them for my next newsletter article.
I've now had to save it from Bernhard's site, so it's definitely not
saving any space here...

Thanks,
Maria

Dr. Maria Turkenburg
Department of Chemistry            phone: +44 1904 432599
University of York                 fax  : +44 1904 410519
Heslington, York              email: mgwt@ysbl.york.ac.uk
UK-YO1 5DD        URL: http://www.yorvic.york.ac.uk/~mgwt