RE: [ccp4bb]: summary on Glycerol

Maria,

I am expecting a few more comments and I certainly can send
a more complete update. I just though it might be a bit remote from
what ccp4bb deals with, and a CNS question was recently politely but
distinctly banned from ccp4bb.

Best regards, BR

Dr. Bernhard Rupp
Macromolecular Crystallography and Structural Genomics
LLNL-BBRP L448                               Phone (925) 423-3273
University of California                     Phax  (925) 424-3130
Livermore, CA 94551                          email    br@llnl.gov
URL                                 http://www-structure.llnl.gov
TB Structural Genomics Consortium  http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB
EU Mirror  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP14/ccp/web-mirrors/llnlrupp