[ccp4bb]: AMoRe Problem

Dear all,

I have crystallized a protein in cubic system of F432
spacegroup. And I have collected the synchrotron data for
the same. Now I am solving the structure using AMoRe, MR
program. While I running the AMoRe I foud this messge

AMORE:  Symmetry limit(2*NSYMP+1) must be =< NM - reset
HKLM

As in AMoRe document, I put command "TABLING_MR 5400000" in
the command file, even then it prints the same.

Could I know what is the reason?

Thanks in advance,

Lokanath