Re: [ccp4bb]: B factor plot after anisotropic refinement

"David J. Schuller" wrote:

> On Sun, 27 May 2001, GUAN wrote:
>
> > I know how to generate B factor plots of the main chain and side chain
> > with isotropic B factors, but after refining the anisotropic B factors
> > with REFMAC5, how to generate the B factor plots?

 If you want to ddisplay them, and suitable graphics package ( quanta,
Xtalview are 2 I know) will do it.

 If you want an isotropic analysis all the stdd CCP4 programs read the
Biso equivalent on the ATOM line of the PDB and use that..

If you wamnt a detailed analysis use TLSANAL.
Eleanor