Re: [ccp4bb]: truncate won't write mtz file

Gloria Borgstahl wrote:

> Hello ccp4i-ers,
> We are having a strange problem with truncate that I (for the life of me)
> cannot figure out.  I have the feeling it is another of the stupid, obvious
> things but, oh well.  Truncate runs but we do not get an output mtz file.
> Below is the end of truncate log file and then the entire log file.  Does
> anyone know the clue we are missing.  Thanks for any help.  Gloria

 Yes - your input file contains F and SIGF as well as IMEAN etc
So truncate assumes that the data has already been "truncated" and as a
safety measure soes not repeat the process.

 If you want to ignore the existing Fs I think you need to set
LABI IMEAN=IMEAN SIGIMEAN-SIGIMEAN

Try it and see.
 But has the data been truncated already - in which case you only want
the plots dont you, and not to create a new mtz file?

 Eleanor