[ccp4bb]: removeing ncs

Hi all,

Just a simiple (I think) question about using NCS restraints.  I have a
structure that has 2 mol/asymm.  I have been using NCS retraints sofar
with  pretty good results.  My question is when do most people remove
the restraints, if they are removed at all. The compound is not a dimer
so there must be some difference in the molecules.

Thank you for your comments.
Len

--
Leonard M. Thomas Ph.D.			Phone (816)235-2571
University of Missouri - Kansas City	Fax   (816)235-1503