[ccp4bb]: Xenon, the "interdimensional doorway"

Hi y'all,

Looking for vendors of xenon in the US, I came across this web page
that clearly demonstrates what valuable element xenon is. We had
quite some luck in getting derivatives with it (although we didn't
grow the crystals in "structured" water), but I was not aware that
the benefits from xenon are of galactic proportions.

http://www.asc-alchemy.com/regen.html.

Cheers,

Mischa
Mischa Machius, PhD
Assistant Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biochemistry
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.                                Tel: +1 214 648 9760
L4.250                                                Fax: +1 214 648 8954
Dallas, TX 75390-9038, U.S.A.     Email: Mischa.Machius@UTSouthwestern.edu