[ccp4bb]: Metal Ligand

Hi

I have solved a structure containing a Cobalt ion with a 2.8 A data set.
There are 10 copies of the molecule in the ASU. The metal ligands with
three protein atoms and one water. I am using refmac5 to refine the
structure and have specified metal ligation by LINK records in the pdb
coordinate file. I understand that the LINK record allows one to specify
the ideal distance. I would like to know if there is a way to specify
the individual bonding restraints for the Cobalt ligand atoms. I observe
that water moves much more than protein atoms from subunit to subunit
within the asu.

Thanks
abhinav
Abhinav Kumar, PhD              Phone (206) 685 7047
University of Washington        Fax   (206) 685 7002
Health Sciences Center, K-428   akumar@u.washington.edu
Box 357742, Seattle, WA-98195
http://www.bmsc.washington.edu/people/kumar