[ccp4bb]: what's the best way to combine the phases from various sources?

Dear all,

I have many datasets for a protein from various sources, including
MAD, SIRAS and MIR from different derivatives. Some of them are
not isomorphous. I am just wondering whether there is any way by which I
could refine and phase all of these derivatives in one single run of
MLPHARE? (One problem is that I can't define different "natives" for
different datasets, which I believe is necessary). If I can't do that,
what's the best way to combine all of those phases from various sources? I
know sigmaa can combine two sets of MIR phases. Is there any other program
which can do this? and anything I ought to know for optimizing phase
combination?

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Qian Xu