Re: [ccp4bb]: what's the best way to combine the phases from varioussources?

Hi Qian,

The simple easy method that works is just to write out the H-L
coefficients for each individual refinement.  Then simply add them up
using SFTOOLS. The HL coefficients (phases) are very robust and
non-isomorphism bothers them very little.

Rams.