[ccp4bb]: refmac error "increase QQDEN"

Hello,

I have a data set to 1.2A resolution. It is proposed to have 2 molecules
per asymmetric unit. However, MR only gave solution for one molecule. I
run arp_warp using mode molrep. It gave an error message "Size for
R_SCRATCH is not enough  You need QQDEN at least      11283383
10000000" when running refmac_4.0? What's QQDEN means ( I could not find
the keyword QQDEN in any of ccp4 document)? Can anyone help me solve the
problem? Thanks in advance.

Hongmin

--
Hongmin LI, Ph.D.