[ccp4bb]: Re: Bug Fix release of Mosflm - pre-built executables available

Hi folks

I have now put pre-built executables of the bug-fix release version 6.11b
of Mosflm on the LMB's ftp server. See

	http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/mosflm/

for location, details, etc.

Executables are there for SGI (5.3, 6.2, 6.5), Compaq Alpha and Linux (for
Intel-type chips).

Since yesterday I have uncovered yet another typo which only seems to
affect SGIs - see the information regarding patches.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH