[ccp4bb]: Re: Bug Fix release of Mosflm

Hi folks

First of all, thanks to those people who have picked up on one or two
small bugs which appeared in the code for Mosflm version 6.11b released on
Friday 6th July. Second, I'd like to offer my apologies to anyone who has
picked up the code and been affected by these bugs.

The bugs affect the resolution circle display and resolution calculation
in the GUI, and prevent running of the REFIX code.

I have put a fixed tar.gz file in the "build-it-yourself" directory, and
put a "PATCHES" directory with patch files and directions for using them
so as to fix the bugs. See

	http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/mosflm/

for more details. Note that if you pick up the new .tar.gz file you do not
need to apply the patch to the mosflm code, but you will still need to
patch the REFIX code as that has changed a bit too.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH