[ccp4bb]: Raster3D version 2.6 now available

I have made a new version of the Raster3D graphics package
(version 2.6b) available on Raster3D web site

        http://www.bmsc.washington.edu/raster3d

Some changes in Version 2.6 compared to earlier versions:

        + Linux binary and source RPMs of the distribution available
	  (binaries compiled with pgf77 optimizing compiler)

        + V2.6 supports bounding planes as part of a material description.
          This allows, for example, depicting 'slices' through a solid
          volume bounded by a molecular surface.  rastep now uses this
          mechanism to draw ORTEP-like thermal ellipsoids (1 octant missing)

        + the limit of 2 layers of transparency is removed;
          render can now handle any number of occluding transparent objects

        + render accepts command line options -shadow -noshadow and -zoom

        + the label3d script has been changed for compatibility with
          ImageMagick 5.3.2 (hopefully it still works with older versions)

As always, please let me know if you encounter problems with Raster3D

                                Ethan A Merritt
                                merritt@u.washington.edu