From: owner-ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk [mailto:owner-ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk]On Behalf Of
g.card@auckland.ac.nz
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 07:38
To: ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk
Subject: [ccp4bb]: Movies for PowerPoints.

Hello all,

I thought someone had recently enquired about how to make movies of
rotating structures for importing into PowerPoint. I've searched the ccp4
archives but can't find the Q/A.

So, what programs do people use to do this?

Thanks in advance

Graeme

Dr. Graeme L. Card,
University of Auckland,
Laboratory of Structural Biology,
School of Biological Sciences,
Thomas Building Level 4,
3a, Symonds Street,
Auckland,
New Zealand

Email G.Card@auckland.ac.nz
Web   http://www.netcolony.com/life/gcard  <<<<<<--------Temporary

Tel + 00 64 (0)9 373 7599 ext 7237
Fax + 00 64 (0)9 373 7414

Time = GMT +11 hours (GMT - Geordie Mean Time)

Toon Supporter