Re: [ccp4bb]: Truncate Resolution Error

Tristan Fiedler wrote:

> In running truncate for the purpose of analysing the output plots to
> detect possible twinning, the following error appears:
>
> TRUNCATE:  *** Data beyond useful resolution limit ***

 Well - it means you have a bin where the <I> is <= 0.0. Which indeed is
tantamount to having indexed your data beyons a useful resolution
limit..

 Try truncate again setting the RESO limit to something below your
current maximum.

 But there is a more serious problem to address bout how such a
situation has arisen. Could you have the wrong cell set?

 Or do you need to set a LABI line to make sure you are reading
something? Truncate accepts default labels IMEAN SIGIMEAN  or F SIGF,
but if they are not there you need to assign them on a LABI line.

eg LABI IMEAN = xxx or F=xxx?