Re: [ccp4bb]: PowerPoint

stuff deleted ...

this will generate a QT Movie, but be carefull:

> If you're using Powerpoint on a Wintel machine, don't expect Powerpoint to
> manage your QT movies, you'll need mpeg or avi, running Powerponit on a Mac is
> no problem !!!
>
> Have fun with it
>
> Juergen
>
> --
> Juergen Bosch                                    Tel -49 -89 8578 2648

Yes, this is our experience too. We never had any luck getting QuickTime to
play inside PowerPoint. Best advice I can give is to just pop up a QuickTime
player window during your presentation, mpeg  is just not as good
as QuickTime IMHO.  I have no experience with avi.  We found Sorenson
compression to be the best quality for QuickTime, but not all players
may have it.

Richard Gillilan
MacCHESS