Re: [ccp4bb]: PowerPoint

Leslie,

  Since you are on the Cornell Campus, you may want to look into
the video/QuickTime editing facilities which are available at the
Cornell Theory Center. Chris Pelkie maintains two professional
Media100 editing systems that make producing QuickTime movies
fairly easy ... well much easier than the bad old days when we used to
do analog video editing.  Once you render your frames (using whatever graphics
package you want ... I used my OpenDX chemistry modules of course),
you can import them and drag  and drop into your production. Gives you
titles and all the video transition effects you could ever want. Can do sound
too.  May be way more than you want,  but there is plenty of Mac-based
high-end production software available. Some example productions I did a year
ago are still available online there:  http://gremlin.tc.cornell.edu/Visualization2/Movies/

Richard Gillilan
MacCHESS
Cornell University