[ccp4bb]: REFMAC, PDB deposit

Dear Dr.Kim,

   Thanks for the suggestion. I used REFMAC5 (stand alone)
version : 5.0.32. Actually while choosing a option for refinement
in PDB, I think it is only REFMAC and there is no option for
choosing the version or I must be missing it. I guess the pdbfile
pdb1h4o deposited through EBI or if it is submitted through PDB please
let me know how to handle the version.

Thanks
karthik

P.S:  Sorry for the last empty message from me, if you received it.