Re: [ccp4bb]: Q: how to convert CNS density modified file to mtz for arp/warp?

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Eleanor J. Dodson wrote:

> You simply cant..
> But before doing that you should do some density modification - either
> DM or SOLVE which will both give you PHI ands FOM for the corrected
> phases.
> Use mtzutils to convert the CNS output to an mtz file
> Eleanor

If you just want to calculate phases/foms from HL coefficients without
density modification, run "combine.inp" in CNS, then import to CCP4 using
mtzutils.

Timo
--
Timo Niedenzu                               email: tmnz@chemie.fu-berlin.de
Proteinstrukturfabrik c/o BESSY GmbH                phone: +49 30 6392 4973