Re: [ccp4bb]: oops2 vs PyMOL non-flame war

On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, David J. Schuller wrote:

> now, if i could just get PyMOL to build and run on my Linux system, i
> would give it a try.

  I second that. I have tried to install it on my SGI and it would not run
the way I think it should so I deinstalled it. I believe PyMOL has the
potential to be good provided one can get started in the first place !

Lothar

Dr. Lothar Esser
NIH / NCI
Tel. 301-435-6316