Re: [ccp4bb]: dial box and crystal eyes for Linux?

We use the NuVision 60GX hardware stereo setup to run Xfit on Linux. It works
well. For more details check out
http://eagle.mmid.med.ualberta.ca/tutorials/xfit-nuvision.html

I don't think there is a dial box that works on Linux but I haven't seen
anyone use a dial box on an SGI in years either (but I must confess I haven't
used and SGI in years except for the odd showcase session). My feeling is that
for most/all purposes the mouse is perfect to move your model around.

Bart

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Danny G Smith wrote:

> Does anyone know of a source for a dial box and Crystal Eyes box for
> Linux?  We are currently using primarily SGI but would like to evaluate
> Linux.  Any help would be appreciated.
>

> --
> thanks,
> Danny G Smith
>
> UNIX Systems Administrator
> Crystallography Dept Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
> phone 271-8954 fax 271-7953

> UNIX air conditioned environment, keep the windows closed

Dept. of Medical Microbiology & Immunology
University of Alberta
1-15 Medical Sciences Building
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H7, Canada
phone:	1-780-492-0042