Re: [ccp4bb]: dial box and crystal eyes for Linux?

Hi all,
	As far as I  know there are no dials for Linux boxes. I also like
the Nuvisions (which are much cheaper than the cystaleyes). There web site
is http://es55314.easystreet.com/

I think that the current price is about $300 for the emmitter and
glasses. You will also need a good video card if you want to run
stereo. So far the only one that works 100% is the ATI fire GL2. I have
also heard rumors that new xig drivers for the oxygen GVX1 will be coming
out within the next few weeks. Currently the card "works" in stereo, but
the menus are invisible. I have also heard of people doing software tweaks
on gforce2 or 3 cards, but I think that is for windows.

Jason Yano