[ccp4bb]: Stereo problem with Octane-2

This is not really a CCP4 problem but I bet there are a few people out there
who may know the answer.

We recently upgraded our graphics Octanes to Octane-2's.  Everything works
fine on them except the stereo.  We have Crystaleyes systems but as soon as
the stereo option is selected in Xtalview or O we get a split screen
(vertical/horizontal) or the program crashes.  I have a feeling this is
probably due to an operating system patch that's needed.  If anyone has come
across this and found a solution I'd be grateful to hear from you.

Thanks,

Eddie Snell

Edward H. Snell. Ph.D.
Email:eddie.snell@msfc.nasa.gov

NASA Lab. for STructural Biology
Code SD46, NASA MSFC 	  Fax:	256 544 9305
Huntsville AL 35812, USA  Phone:  256 544 5570
Telepathy: 42.2 GHz       Mobile:  256 653 8677
Heisenberg was probably here!