Re: [ccp4bb]: Refmac vs. cns

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Eleanor J. Dodson wrote:

>  Can some-one comment on how valuable simulated annealing is at various
> resolutions?

since torsional MD became stylish i have been unable to make it run
properly, since i didn't have whatever parameter file it wanted for haem.
somehow i managed to survive without it.

"Now that I'm a cranky, constipated old man I can afford to say that
 the younger generation of scientists makes me sick to my stomach."
                                                  - C.M. Kornbluth
                        David J. Schuller
                        modern man in a post-modern world
                        MacCHESS, Cornell University