[ccp4bb]: Refmac input reflection file...

Hi,
I am trying to use Refmac for the first time (my first structure as well),
so I apologise for the ignorance.
I have looked through the online Refmac documentation, but couldn't find
the relevant information.
My reflection file was converted from Denzo to MTZ, and CNS generated my
PDB file.
When I tried to run Refmac from CCP4i, I got an error message;
"**** Warning
>From LRASSN : User input Label Unassigned does not match any file label

SFALL: Error in label assignments"

My question is what is required in my reflection file in order to run
Refmac.

My crystal diffracted to 1.7Ang. The resulting map from SOLVE was
excellent, I can see a hole in the Tyrosine ring. However, I am missing 10
residues in the N-terminal and the R-factor is stuck at 30%. Numerous
cycles of refinement and rebuilding between CNS and O did not yield any
improvement; therefore, I thought that I would try Refmac and Warp.

Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Regards,
Quyen

Quyen Hoang