Re: [ccp4bb]: GeForce3 vs Quadro2Pro

Hi All,
    I have one of the elsa quadro 2pro board (elsa gloria III) and
unfortunatly it does not support stereo for linux (at least to my
knowlege). Here is a snipit from Nvidia sites readme file:

"The NVIDIA Accelerated Linux Driver Set brings both accelerated 2D
functionality and high performance OpenGL support to Linux x86 with the
use of NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs).

These drivers provide optimized hardware acceleration of OpenGL
applications via a direct-rendering X Server and support the TNT, TNT2
(M64/Pro/Ultra), GeForce 256, GeForce2 GTS, GeForce2 MX (200/400),
GeForce2 Pro, GeForce2 Ti, GeForce 2 Ultra, GeForce2 Go, GeForce3,
GeForce3 Ti (200/500), Quadro, Quadro DDC, Quadro2 (MXR/EX), Quadro2 Pro
and Quadro2 Go chip sets.  TwinView, TV-Out and flat panel displays are
also supported."

Notice how they never mention "3D functionality". I was a bit bummed, but it works great in windows.

If anyone knows any different please tell me

Jason Yano