[ccp4bb]: membrane protein crystallisation screen

Hi there,
sorry for the non-ccp4-question, but it might be of general intererst:
The recent Hampton Research crystal news alerted a paper about
crystallisation screens for membrane proteins:
TITLE: The development of membrane protein crystallization screens based
upon detergent solution properties
AUTHOR: Wiener, MC
SOURCE: BIOPHYSICAL JOURNAL 82 (1 PT 2). JAN 2002. p.29A

However, I failed to find this article, it is not in the regular edition
of the Biophysical Journal. If anyone succeeded I would appreciate a lot
to get a hint where to search.

Thanks in advance
Jan
--