Re: [ccp4bb]: membrane protein crystallisation screen

Jan Abendroth wrote:

> Hi there,
> sorry for the non-ccp4-question, but it might be of general intererst:
> The recent Hampton Research crystal news alerted a paper about
> crystallisation screens for membrane proteins:
> TITLE: The development of membrane protein crystallization screens based
> upon detergent solution properties
> AUTHOR: Wiener, MC
> SOURCE: BIOPHYSICAL JOURNAL 82 (1 PT 2). JAN 2002. p.29A
>
> However, I failed to find this article, it is not in the regular edition
> of the Biophysical Journal. If anyone succeeded I would appreciate a lot
> to get a hint where to search.

That would be the abstract book. Mike's abstract is still online at:
http://submissions.miracd.com/biophysics2002itinerary/Abstracts/Biophysics2002-003713.htm

although you may have to register (free) and do an itinerary search
(on last name-Wiener) to get to it.  I missed Mike's talk also, so can't
give you any highlights. You can reach him at mwiener@virginia.edu to
see if he has anything written up that he's willing to distribute.

Ed