[ccp4bb]: shipping-dry-dewar-out-of-Heathrow

Dear all,
I apologize to those this does not concern. I wonder if anybody could
give me some advise on how to ship a CP100 dry dewar out of Heathrow on
a Bristish Airways flight. We are heading for Hamburg and our thought is
to just show up at the airport and check it in.
This might not be the best idea. Some time ago this was discussed in the
bulletin board but probably things change quite rapidly at the airports
nowadays...Because of the limited scope and number of people interested
in this, it might be best to reply directly to me instead of posting to
the board.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Best regards
Yves

Yves Muller
Department of Biochemistry
School of Biological Sciences                 Phone: +44-(0)-1273-678515

University of Sussex                          Fax:   +44-(0)-1273-678433

Falmer, Brighton BN1-9QG                   E-mail: y.muller@sussex.ac.uk

UK                http://www.biols.susx.ac.uk/faculty/biochem/muller.htm