Re: [ccp4bb]: xdlmapman

Hi,

It is a problem with the includes for the linux build (and
anything else which uses g77).  For Linux, etc,
xdlmapman_linux.incl should be the included file not
xdlmapman.incl.  The reason is that the g77 record sizes
are set in bytes not words.  The result you are seeing is
the 110 error from writing beyond the end of the record.

Charles Ballard
CCP4