[ccp4bb]: ccp4i problems

Dear all:
I am having problems running ccp4i on Linux. Everything istalled fine and
the GUI opens without problems until I try to run something. First, I opened
Sketcher(no problem) and tried to extract a ligand from the library. A
window pops up saying: "Error running Libcheck program see /tmp/xxx/xxx.tmp
..... cannot list the monomers". I checked--the setup file for ccp4i has the
line:"setenv CLIBD_MON $CCP4/lib/data/monomers/", which is correct, so I
think it should be set up correctly.
Another thing is when I try to regularize a pdb file with my own library,
after I select all the correct files and click on "Run", I get the
error:"ERROR running script /xxx/.../xxx/1_dictionary.def Probably due to
having RUN_CCPI not set correctly See the Configure Interface window." I
checked the setup file, there is nothing there with RUN_CCPI, even commented
out. I also went into "Configure Interface" as root, changed all the
commands to proper ones and saved to installation directory--same result.
One potential problem--if ccp4i opens additional shells to execute its
commands--users have to switch shell to csh prior to running ccp4i; in this
case any new shell opened by ccp4i will be bash and won't recongnize any of
the commands. I am hoping there is a simple solution to all these problems,
which I would be very happy to hear.
Thank you in advance.

Pavel Golubkov