[ccp4bb]: MIR-test case

Hello X'tallographers,
     Before trying to reinvent the wheel, I thought I should take advantage
of the vast experience that is available on this bulletin board. We wish to
have a simple test case for MIR technique, for the benefit of new students
in our lab. As for any good test-case scenario, we are looking for:
i)  a protein that is commercially available,
ii)  easily crystallizable and
iii)  well established protocol for heavy atom derivatives should be available

With many thanks, in anticipation,

Hemant

Hemant Yennawar Ph.D.           Phone   814 865 8383
6 Althouse Laboratory,                  Fax     814 863 7024
University Park, PA 16802