[ccp4bb]: rTEV expression vectors

Hello,

Sorry but I have a non directly crystallographic related question.

There has been some discussions in the CCP4bb in the past few
months about recombinant proteins whith or without his tag and the
influence they may have on crystallization.

Some peaples mentionned the use of vectors with a rTEV protease
cleavage site that can get rid off an Nterm His tag, after purification.

I've  tried to buy life technologies pPROEX HT vectors but it appears
that they are no longuer selling them.

So I would be delighted to hear if some of you know other providers for
such expression vectors using rTEV.

Thank you in advance for any help you could give me.

Seb

Sebastien Vachieri               Tel : 0207 631 6835
Bacterial Toxins Group
School of Crystallography        Fax : 0207 631 6803
Birkbeck College
Malet St                         Office : EB9/B092
London
WC1E 7HX