[ccp4bb]: question about Linux-based crystallographic computing (fwd)

Well, I am certainly not too shy to forward this e-mail to the bb.

PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO THE BB SO THAT THE PERSON WHO MADE THE INQUIRY
WILL SEE ALL REPLIES. Thanks.

Fred.

PS I don't mind unsollicited e-mail UNLESS it is commercial unsollicited
email, aka SPAM