Re: [ccp4bb]: A simple question of resolution

Christopher Lehmann wrote:

> Dear Robert,
>
> You have to report the data You used for structure solution and
> refinement.
> Since this is 'common' scientific ethic You don't need a reference.
>
> Good luck
> (:hristopher

 But dont be too savage - if you measured it I would say - use it..
certainly weak data improves the refinement and maps so if the lack of
completeness is the result of much of the data being virtually invisible
but some in thear resolution shell being > 3Sig it can help espec with
fixing B factors..

 If the incompleteness means you didnt complete the data collection for
some  reason and there is a large wedge of data unmeasure this can have
strange effects, but is probably not fixed by curtailing the
resolution..

 Eleanor