Re: [ccp4bb]: OSX: A great Linux alternative. But Stereo?

And after reading Bill Scott's tale of woe last night, I'm not too sure
Apple isn't just another wolf in sheep's clothing.  Are you sure they're
listening?  Remember, everything boils down to their bottom line, and I
think we might just fall below that line.

Chris

--
Dr. Christopher A. Waddling
University of California at San Francisco