[ccp4bb]: ccp4bb back?

ccp4bb,

Well although it felt like everybody went on holiday this weekend - it
actually seems that ccp4bb had another incident of loosing all it members
again. This has nothing to do with the new release - honest.

We don't know why this happened (postmaster looking into it) but we've
taken a backup from May 2nd and added the 4 people who also subscribed
recently.

People who posted messages over the weekend will need to do so again.

However, if you are having problems with programs not running or compiling
then please contact the ccp4 group at ccp4@dl.ac.uk directly - we will
advise you if we cant help and you need to ask ccp4bb.

deluge to follow.....
Alun
Alun Ashton,   awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,          ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603825
                      http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD