[ccp4bb]: mis-indexing of C2

Hi all,

We have indexed a protein crystal in a C2 space group.
The cell dimensions are as follows:
225.2 88.4 176.1 90.0 121.7 90.0
We were able to obtain a molecular replacement solution that
produces a reasonably good electron density map.

However, so far we have been unable to further improve this model.
In addition, the packing of the monomers in the asymmetric
unit is suspect, as there are 5 monomers with no apparent
non-crystallographic symmetry.

As I recall C2 lattices are notorious for being incorrectly
assigned and are often found to be rhombohedral.
The cell dimensions suggest that this could be our case.
121.7 ~120 and 176 /2 =88

However, neither the indexing statistics or the number of
monomers in the asymmetric unit suggest that this is our
case.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Paula Lario