Re: [ccp4bb]: SGI RM7000

Thanks to all who replied, and particularly to Kay Diederichs
who pointed us towards O and sketch_stick. There are indeed
several problems when running O which result in a complete hang.
Who knows what (or how) other programs might be affected.

We have just had the "downgrade" mod made and the O problems
appear to be solved.

Trevor